Wednesday, December 16, 2009

General Updates

I said I'd try to write more often, so here I am.

This time 2 weeks from now I'll be breast-free. Woohoo! I very excited. Mind you, I'm not excited about having surgery per-se, but I am excited for the end result. I'm also excited that for my birthday in January, I won't be wearing a binder. It's kind of like my first birthday truly feeling like myself. That's one hell of a birthday present.

As I said, my facial hair is growing in which I'm happy about. Unfortunately, it's growing in unevenly. It's annoying, but I suppose it'll get there eventually.

Laura and I have been working out a lot more and I can say that it's exciting to be able to work out and actually see the results in terms of muscle growth. Since starting Testosterone, I've noticed a marked difference in the way my body responds to working out. I love it! I've also noticed that the T has affected how my body distributes adipose tissue (fat). It's not putting it onto my hips so much anymore. I suspect, if I weren't working out, I'd be developing a bit of a gut instead. So, yay! for working out.

I promised voice clips and photos in my last post, so I'm going to try to upload them tomorrow or Friday. My temp job a University of Puget Sound ended without them being able to extend it, so I'll have more free time heading up to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment